Terms and Conditions
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
• You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with ProbeChem.com, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of USA or other countries/regions including the country/region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
• You acknowledge and agree that ProbeChem.com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on ProbeChem.com. By continuing to use the Services or ProbeChem.com, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
Conditions for General Use
• As a condition of your access to and use of ProbeChem.com or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using ProbeChem.com or Services.
• You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of ProbeChem.com and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
• You agree not to take any advantage in using the information listed on ProbeChem.com or received from any representatives of ProbeChem.com in the activities including: setting price levels, or quotations of products and services which are not purchased from ProbeChem.com, preparing website contents, writing contract or agreements which are without ProbeChem.com’s participation.
Website Content and External Content
• All information and content distributed through this website including but not limited to web pages, reports, tables, figures, images, videos, audio, or any technical and non-technical information on any of the products of ProbeChem.com are provided in adherence with any and all worldwide intellectual property rights and related patent, trademark, logos and other rights. ProbeChem.com reserves the right to restrict a User’s ability to distribute without permission existing content and unless expressly stated otherwise, you agree not to duplicate, copy, modify, create derivative works of, or claim ownership of, any material content provided through the website.
• ProbeChem.com’s website may contain links to third-party websites. ProbeChem.com does not condone, control or specifically endorse the content or products available on third-party websites. These websites may contain materials that are unlawful, objectionable or inaccurate, however the User must acknowledge and accept that ProbeChem.com is not responsible or liable for the material distributed by external websites and companies. When requested ProbeChem.com will voluntarily remove content, including external links to websites at the request of the owner of the website.
Products and Prices
• Since we are continuously developing and upgrading our products and service, any technical, non-technical specification, including but not limited to web pages, reports, tables, figures, images, videos or audios of any of products of ProbeChem.com may be altered or completely changed in formats and contents without a prior notification either online or offline.
• Prices listed on ProbeChem.com or provided by any representatives of ProbeChem.com are subject to change without a prior notice.
• Products and services advertised through the ProbeChem.com website may not be eligible for purchase depending on local laws in a User’s country or their intended use for the product. ProbeChem.com is not responsible for, but reserves the right to, determine the eligibility of a User to access website services and ability to purchase.
Limitation of Liability
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through ProbeChem.com is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to ProbeChem. com’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.